Friday, March 12, 2010

First Article


The last few days have been hectic. It has been difficult to fit in time to enjoy myself, but there as been one good thing to motivate me the past few days: I published my first article online. For a while now, I have been playing with the idea of becoming a freelance writer. I have always loved the power of words and being able to express myself, and I am one of those people that start to hyperventilate at the thought of sitting in a cubicle for 10 hours everyday. My ultimate dream job would allow me to work from home or my favorite coffee shop or a park bench on warm spring days. While I am far from a successful freelance writer, I finally published my first piece. Check it out at www.greendivamom.com/2010/03/11/food-rules-for-the-entire-family/ I would love to hear feedback!

No comments:

Post a Comment