Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Shoe and Handbag Intervention



Next to coffee and chocolate, shoes and purses are my number one weakness. When I gave myself permission to sit on the couch for an hour and watch Oprah today, I expected to relax and maybe learn about a serious issue in the world. Instead, I found myself fighting the urge to shop online for new shoes and a new purse. Oprah's shoe and handbag intervention showed women the shoes that are making them look fat and old and the purses that are making them look frumpy. Despite my shoe addiction, most days I fall into the shoes that make you look fat category. A busy schedule makes me want to be comfortable instead of stylish, but Oprah has me second guessing my go-to shoes. I think my "me time" this weekend (after I get my paycheck of course) might just include some shoe shopping.






According to Oprah, the shoes that every woman needs:


a two inch kitten heel


a comfortable flat shoe


a show stopping gorgeous shoe


a cute sneaker (not a gym sneaker)


a tall boot


an weather boot


No comments:

Post a Comment